Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Masterchef Junior

Does anyone else watch Masterchef Junior?

I was super obsessed with the show last year just because it was such a refreshing show, with kids being great at being kids, kind, and cooking killer dishes.

This season was/is good, but I just don't feel as emotionally invested in the kids as I did last year. Or...maybe it has lost its novelty?

SPOILER ALERT!

Are you on Team Logan or Team Samuel?
My favorites were already eliminated. So sad. Oona and Abby were my absolute favorites for personality, but I was rooting for Sean because he wasn't overly pretentious.

I find Samuel to be irksome...even from day one, so I am rooting for Logan with his adorable bowties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...