Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

[Announcement] Brief Hiatus

Hi, Eat.Stretch.Explore will be on a brief hiatus since I am going to be relocating to Seoul again early this upcoming week. It has been a bit crazy since I had about a week to get everything prepared for my move!

Please continue to read the past posts and email eatstretchexplore@gmail.com with any recommendations/guest posts or any questions/requests!

After I arrive and get settled a bit, I will definitely start writing more about my travels and eats in Seoul and beyond!

I also have a ton of posts to catch up on! My trip to England, eats in Chicago, Minneapolis/Minnesota eats and travels, more NYC stuff, etc.

Make sure to continue to check back and follow us here and on Instagram! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...