Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

[GS25] Mayonnaise Pretzels


Hi, so sorry I have been MIA recently. I just started a new job a couple of months ago and it's been a rough time adjusting. I haven't had time to check my emails and I guess some readers have been emailing me for itineraries. I will definitely try and get to those ASAP.


Today, I'm at work again because of our conference this week. 

I went to the store to buy a snack and bought what I thought was just pretzels. It's not. It's mayonnaise flavored pretzels.

If you know me you know I'm not a huge fan of mayonnaise. 

The flavor is oddly sweet? And, I can definitely taste the egg.

The pretzels are also not like they were pictures. They're like little chunks covers in mayonnaise powder. 


Until next time, I'll be translating documents.

Let me know if you have any good convenience store finds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...