Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Relocation back to USA

Hi all,
Sorry for going MIA.
If you follow my Instagram (you should totally follow me if you don't already), you know that I relocated back to the USA from Korea about a month ago.

Sorry about the lack of posts! I have been busy adjusting back to life in the United States and it's been taking a lot of energy.

I'm currently in Minnesota (so, got some posts for that coming up) and went on a trip to Boston and Canada a couple of weeks ago (keep an eye out for those posts coming soon) and I still have a lot of info to share with you about my Japan trip, last couple months in Korea (post-hospital stay at Severance...terrible hospital, btw.), and Singapore.

Basically, just STAY TUNED!

Also, if you need anything from Amazon...ever, please click through one of the banners on my blog! I plan on doing a snack and/or beauty haul from there soon enough...and you'll be helping me finance that! (I get a small commission..like super small.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...